Grandmothers don't necessarily have their hair in tidy white buns, sit in rocking chairs on the porch or even know how to knit. Today's grandmothers are bold, imaginative, talented women who do what they love: painting, cooking, gardening, biking, exploring and so forth... Most importantly, they LOVE sharing what they enjoy with those they cherish - their grandchildren! Get one today and share it with your grandchildren or get them their own...
"I love this little book -- perfect to give to a cool grandma, for her to read with her little one on her lap, or for her own pleasure. This book celebrates diversity with drawings of grandmothers and grandchildren of every race." - T. Lynn
- Written by American Author Rosemary Zibert
- Illustrations by Valori Herzlich
- Shows that grandmothers are also people with hobbies, interests, and passions.
- Ships in 1-2 business days from San Diego, California
- This item is excluded from all discounts.